Remote Mortgage Industry Customer Service Representative
Put in your time in the Mortgage Industry and ready to give up the daily commute and work from home? Then Advantage Credit Inc. may be the company for you!
Advantage Credit, Inc. is a national leading provider of mortgage, banking and tenant screening Credit Solutions. We have a proud 25 year history of providing superior customer service while leveraging the most advanced credit technologies for the mortgage industry nationwide. We take great pride in helping customers expand their business, improve their closing ratios, and enhance their mortgage services.
Processes work on the Meridianlink system (MCL), working supplemental requests in the Inbox, Working and Pending. Takes calls from clients and assists clients with credit reports and technical support. Initiates calls/faxes to Creditors/Vendors and conference calls which includes borrower(s). Corresponds both verbally and via email with clients, borrowers and creditors. Works with and interacts with other customer service representatives, managers and the sales department.
- Processes supplement requests from the MCL inbox.
- Works supplement requets by taking appropriate action to verify and update tradeline which may include phoning and/or faxing creditor/vendor or conducting conference calls.
- Meets or exceeds daily production quotas.
- Maintains work quality and consistently receives satisfactory audits.
- Emails and/or calls client when supplement is completed or additional information or documentation is required.
- Continuous follow-up to complete items in working and pending boxes along with inbox through MCL.
- Return client correspondence in a timely manner.
- Assist clients when they call in with questions and concerns.
- File supporting documents into MCL.
- Complete tasks and/or projects that have been assigned by management.
- Maintains the integrity of GoldMine with new phone numbers and contacts for creditors and/or vendors and updates existing ones with current information.
- Remain up-to-date on industry changes, compliance and regulations as well as company policy.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment despite interruptions.
- Maintain good working relationships with our clients, creditors, and co-workers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Authority: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Reports to: Opts: Customer Service Production Coordinator
Opts: Customer Service Queue Coordinator
Each representative will assigned a Coordinator that he/she will report to.
- Must be able to work a scheduled late shift one day a week.
- All overtime requests must be submitted to and approved by managment prior to being submitted to Payroll for process of the payment for overtime.
- Home Office.
- Works with dedicated PC and telephone head set.
- Your work environment should be free of clutter and away from outside noise and distractions.
- To be eligible to be an employee of ACI, it will be necessary for you to meet the minimum ISP requirements.
All new customer service representatives must become FCRA certified. Experience in the mortgage and/or credit reporting industries – one year minimum. High School Graduate or GED.
- Must be able to perform independently, be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as credit reports, mortgage statements, HUD-1 settlement statements, bank and credit statements, court documents and the customer service manual.
- Ability to carry out instructions and requests in an organized and timely manner.
- Knowledge of Internet software and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and understand Advantage Credit systems such as MCL, GoldMine and Docuware.
- Demonstrate strong data entry skills.
- Attention to Detail – Demonstrated ability to process a large volume of documents rapidly and accurately with close attention to detail.
- Problem Solving – Uses reason, facts and common sense even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional clients or borrowers; responds promptly to client’s needs; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others’ ideas.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and informatively; listens and asks for clarification; responds well to questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling; able to read and interpret written information; responds well to questions and concerns in a timely manner.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team atmosphere; supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Cost Conciousness – Conserves organization resources.
- Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural and individual differences.
- Ethics – Treats others with respect; keeps commitments; works with integrity.
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks in a timely manner. Responds quickly and promptly to requests from other departments and team members.
- Motivation – Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritize and plan work activities; uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and considerations; follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality, providing this input to management.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity without sacrificing quality; works efficiently and accurately.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is punctual; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; attends meetings promptly.
- Dependability – Follows instructions; responds to managment direction and guidance; completes tasks on time.
- Attendance Record.
- Average Call Handling Time.
- Average Daily Supplement Output.
- Compliance with starndard policy and procedure.
- Customer Satisfaction Rating.
- Periodic audits.
- Periodic reviews.
- You will be required to travel to Evergreen, Colorado for training for up to a two week period at hire, and then potentially annually thereafter.
- COLORADO RESIDENTS
- If you live within 35 miles of the office you may commute each day for training.
- If you are a Colorado resident but do not live within a 35 miles radius of the Corporate Office, you will be required to drive yourself or arrange your own transportation to and from Evergreen to stay Monday-Friday each week in a hotel; the hotel stay is arranged and paid for by Advantage Credit, Inc. If you will not have your own ground transportation while in Evergreen, you must get approval from and make arrangements with HR for transportation to and from the hotel morning and night in advance of your training start date.
- Out-of-state hires will be flown in for the two week training period and will be expected to stay in Colorado for the entire two weeks; hotel and transportation to and from Denver airport to hotel and to and from hotel to the office is arranged and paid for by Advantage Credit, Inc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license for occasional travel to corporate office when required.
- The company has an annual retreat that involves air travel and a 3 night hotel or resort stay. While this retreat is not required, it is strongly encouraged.
- Computer and phone equipment will be provided by Advantage Credit, Inc.
- Cable internet is provided by you, with partial, prorated compensation by Advantage Credit, Inc.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE, BUT IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A SUMMARY OF SOME OF THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION PRIOR TO HIRE.
APPLY FOR THE POSITION BY CLICKING HERE