Mortgage Solutions Specialist – Level 1
The Mortgage Solutions Specialist at Advantage Credit, Inc. is a key team member on The Mortgage Solutions Team. The Specialist is responsible for contributing to the overall success of the department by: troubleshooting and solving a variety of internal and client service calls related to solutions technologies; creating, distributing and training on system resources; contributing towards proactive offerings and competitive products; and acting as a liaison to company relationships with vendors (including but not limited to: LOS systems, POS systems, product providers, the repositories and any ASCEND Mortgage Technology companies).
The Solutions Team achieves success through developing a deep knowledge of the company’s client needs and improving resources to accomplish those goals. The Team works proactively to guide technology and solutions decisions related to use of the company’s products and services, and to inform and educate the staff at all levels towards understanding of these offerings. The Solutions Specialist plays a vital role in ensuring a proactive approach to company solutions. The Solutions Specialist will work independently on tasks and projects, making way for Advantage Credit to offer the most integrated solutions in the industry.
Essential Skills And Qualifications
• Technical Competency: Willing to learn new technologies, Strong mortgage operations understanding.
• Building Collaborative Relationships: Internally and externally relationships are the core of this team. The Solutions team is relationship focused, and the Solutions Specialist contributes to building and solidifying vendor relationships.
• Metrics oriented: Improve customer service quality results by working with partners to add and improve product offerings.
• Executive Presence: Must be able to engage and work productively at all levels of the organization both internally and externally to vendors and clients to drive results, articulate news updates and relevant information, and to facilitate delivery.
• 2+ years of Mortgage Customer Support • 1+ years of credit industry experience. • Strong working knowledge of mortgage operational best-practices • Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills • Strong organizational and time management skills • Ability to work independently• Ability to meet deadlines at the initiative, project and task level
This is a full-time Salary-Exempt position with a starting salary of $42,000 per year. Includes a monthly KPI bonus of up to $250. KPI will be calculated and determined by Director-Mortgage Solutions Dept.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to Lisa Posteraro at firstname.lastname@example.org