Put in your time in and ready to give up the daily commute and work from home? Then Advantage Credit Inc. may be the company for you!
Advantage Credit, Inc. is a national leading provider of mortgage, banking and tenant screening Credit Solutions. We have a proud 25 year history of providing superior customer service while leveraging the most advanced credit technologies for the mortgage industry nationwide. We take great pride in helping customers expand their business, improve their closing ratios, and enhance their mortgage services.
- Processes verifications of employment and/or income requests.
- Communicates with employers and clients by phone, email or fax. Takes appropriate action to verify employment information.
- Continuous follow up on assigned tasks.
- Client and employer follow-up calls.
- Assist customers when they call in with questions and concerns.
- Stores file documentation
- Complete tasks / projects that have been assigned by management.
- Maintains the integrity databases with new phone numbers and contacts for employers and updates existing ones with current information.
- Learn ongoing changes and upgrades to verification process.
- Attends and participates in customer service meetings.
- Attends and participates in monthly company meetings.
- Strives to stay up to date on industry changes, compliance and regulations as well as company policy.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment despite interruptions.
- Maintain good working relationships with our clients, creditors and co-workers.
Working Environment & Requirements:
This job requires that you work at a desk, using a computer and headset for as much as 8 hours in a day, entering data and conversing with internal and external clients by phone and computer in a timely manner.
This is a telecommuting job; you must be able to work from home with the same focus and reliability as if you are in a brick and mortar office building.
You must be able to work during Corporate Headquarter operating hours (Colorado), between the hours of 7 am and 6:30 pm MT.
Your home office must be a separate, dedicated room.
Your work environment must be secure, free of clutter and away from outside noise and distractions.
You must be able to work a scheduled late shift one day a week.
Your availability for occasional overtime is a plus.
The company has an annual retreat that involves air travel and a 3 night hotel or resort stay. While this retreat is not required, it is strongly encouraged.
Computer and phone equipment will be provided by Advantage Credit, Inc.
Cable internet is provided by you, with partial, prorated compensation by Advantage Credit, Inc.
This position offers the following benefits:
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Cash Balance Pension Plan
Personal Time Off (PTO) of 120 hours per year, to be prorated for the first year; PTO includes sick time and personal/vacation time
Pay starts at $16.00 per hour
THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL INCLUSIVE, BUT IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A SUMMARY OF SOME OF THE ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION PRIOR TO HIRE.