Loan Quality Initiative Services
Our Suite of Loan Quality Initiative (LQI) Services
- Undisclosed Debt Notification – Monitor a borrower’s credit profile throughout the closing process.
- Refreshing Credit Report – A credit report acquired just prior to closing to help you proactively uncover additional debt or credit inquiries.
- Comparison Report – allowing you to compare two reports in less than 10 seconds! You can easily comply with the new Fannie Mae Loan Quality Initiative standards.
- Verification of New Inquiries – A process to determine new account information.
- Soft Code Inquiry – This is available for pre-funding and post-funding review.
- Letter of Explanation Document – A prefilled form letter available for the borrower to address any inquiries and any derogatory information and/or address discrepancies on the original credit report or the refreshing report.
- MERS Lien Report – provides a real-time method to verify lien information disclosed by the borrower.
- Tax Return Verification – Used to verify the validity of a borrower’s income by referencing tax returns filed with the IRS.
- Social Security Verification – Used to verify against the Social Security Administration’s Master File of Social Security Numbers (SSNs), using Social Security number, name, date of birth and gender code (if available).
- Red Flag (Fraud Alerts) – Instantly recognize the warning signs of potential fraud with our Fraud Services.