Credit Radar Report
Save time and find key pieces on the credit report you need to know right away
Credit Radar™ is a simplified way of alerting credit report users to key pieces of information, they need to know. In addition, it forecasts the potential mid-score if common credit-related events were to take place.
The Credit Radar report includes:
- Current mid-score indicator
- Potential mid-score indicator
- Negative Mortgage history in the last 12 months and all time
- Installment Loans with less than 10 months in remaining payments
- Alerts as to the presence of:
- Authorized user accounts
- Accounts in dispute
- Collection accounts
- Public records
- Mid-score risk if revolving balances rise
- A compliment to the credit report, Credit Radar™ appears as the cover page to the credit report.
- Very attractive to buyers of credit that are trying to improve efficiency or do more with less staff.
- It exists because what your customer needs to know is not always easy to find, even for a veteran.
- If it saves one loan it’s worth it!