Customer Service Trainer
Processes work on the Meridianlink system (MCL), working supplemental requests in the Inbox, Working and Pending. Takes calls from clients and assists clients with credit reports and technical support. Initiates calls/faxes to Creditors/Vendors and conference calls which includes borrower(s). Corresponds both verbally and via email with clients, borrowers and creditors. Works with and interacts with other customer service representatives, managers and the sales department.
- Processes supplement requests from the MCL inbox.
- Works supplement requests by taking appropriate action to verify and update tradeline which may include phoning and/or faxing creditor/vendor or conducting conference calls.
- Meets or exceeds daily production quotas.
- Maintains work quality and consistently receives satisfactory audits.
- Emails and/or calls client when supplement is completed or additional information or documentation is required.
- Continuous follow-up to complete items in working and pending boxes along with inbox through MCL.
- Return client correspondence in a timely manner.
- Assist clients when they call in with questions and concerns.
- File supporting documentation into MCL.
- Complete tasks and/or projects that have been assigned by management.
- Maintains the integrity of GoldMine with new phone numbers and contacts for creditors and/or vendors and updates existing ones with current information.
- Remain up to date regarding ongoing changes and upgrades to MCL.
- Attends and participates in customer service meetings.
- Attends and participates in monthly company meetings.
- Remain up to date on industry changes, compliance and regulations as well as company policy.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment despite interruptions.
- Maintain good working relationships with our clients, creditors and co-workers.
- Other duties may be assigned
Authority: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Reports to: Opts: Customer Service Production Coordinator
Opts: Customer Service Queue Coordinator
Each representative will assigned a Coordinator that he/she will report to.
- Must be able to work a scheduled late shift one day a week.
- All overtime requests must be submitted to and approved by management prior to being submitted to Payroll for process of the payment for overtime.
- Home Office.
- Works with dedicated PC and telephone head set.
- Your work environment should be free of clutter and away from outside noise and distractions.
- To be eligible to be an employee of ACI, it will be necessary for you to meet the minimum ISP requirements.
Training / Experience:
All new customer service representatives must become FCRA certified.
Experience in the mortgage and/or credit reporting industries. – One year minimum.
High School Graduate or GED.
- Must be able to perform independently, be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as credit reports, mortgage statements, HUD-1 settlement statements, bank and credit statements, court documents and the customer service manual.
- Ability to carry out instructions and requests in an organized and timely manner.
Apply for the position by CLICKING HERE